I am beyond excited to announce my new studio photography space is ready and open for business! I am expanding my services, photographing Kansas City area dogs and cats (or any small rodents, guinea pigs, etc.) at the perfect indoor space in Olathe. Children with or without pets are welcome as well. I’ve always had a day job in combination with juggling my passion for photography. Over the past 18 years of being a natural light photographer and digital artist, I’ve grown in so many ways. No matter where I was on my journey, my heart would constantly pull and nag at me to never give up on photography, specifically capturing senior and pets nearing the rainbow bridge. Some years were more dedicated to photography, but I never wanted to let it go.
Fast forward to 2023 and I suddenly had the opportunity to pursue my true passion full time. My husband has encouraged me for years to delve into studio photography but I was never comfortable with the idea of studio lighting. One day after bouncing around some ideas, he arrived home the same night with the entire lighting setup I would need to get started. He patiently taught me how to use the equipment and how to best adjust my settings. His love for me and support blows me away each day.
I am also so thankful for my dear friend and respected leader in the pet and animal rescue industry Melissa. She was our pet sitter for many years and then began to build her empire – her personal farm, a doggy daycare, an animal rescue facility, and most recently adding a doggy daycare/cat cafe in Olathe. She trusts and believes in me and I now have a dedicated space inside Melissa’s Menagerie.
I am feeling thankful and blessed for my family, friends and so many clients who’ve let me into their lives over the past 18 years. Please spread the word on my new offerings and I hope to see you soon!
STUDIO SESSION – Starting at $100
Studio sessions range from 15-30 minutes. Please note this is grand opening pricing and subject to change.
- $100 – one pet/15 minutes. Includes 5 high resolution digital images.
- $150 – two pets/20 minutes. Includes 5 high resolution digital images.
- $150 – Dog birthday sessions. Includes balloons, a festive backdrop and 5 high resolution digital images. A dog cake can be added for an additional $25.
- Additional images can be purchased if your gallery exceeds 5 digital images.
- Studio sessions are best for up to 4 subjects due to space constraints. Email email@example.com for people + pets pricing. Anyone is welcome to schedule a time to visit the space and see if it will work for their vision.
- Smaller pets are welcome such as guinea pigs, rabbits, etc.
- Children with or without pets can be photographed in the studio as well.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and book your session. I will typically be available weekdays from 9-5pm.
417 North Rawhide Drive Ste. H
Olathe, KS 66061
leave a comment