Remington, my first “baby” turned 9 on January 8! I will never forget how important our dogs are to us. And I will continue to slap a party hat on them and make them a birthday cake each year. It is not easy juggling three children, but Abrielle ensures they get plenty of attention. She absolutely adores “Wemi” and chases him with glee everywhere. Thank you Puppy Cake for the delicious treats! They are no-bake and SO easy to whip up. I make 6 pupcakes at a time and freeze the rest so I can easily pop out a couple each time the dog’s have a birthday. Happy no-baking!
You will need:
- Crust: ½ cup hot tap water
- Cheesecake: 1 cup hot tap water
- Cupcake pan with paper liners or 6” cheesecake springform pan or silicone cupcake pan
Coconut Crumble Crust
- Place crust mix into a medium sized bowl and add 1/2 c of steaming hot tap water.
- Stir until all water is absorbed.
- Press crust mixture into cheesecake springform pan or into cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Place cheesecake pan or cupcake pan into freezer while you mix the cheesecake. This will help to set the crust.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir cheesecake mix and 1 cup of steaming hot tap water for 2 minutes or until all lumps are removed.
- Bring the pan with crust out of the freezer. Pour batter over crust.
- Tap the pan on the countertop gently, 10 times. This evenly distributes the batter and removes air pockets.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and place pan into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve cheesecake cups or carefully remove springform pan and slice cheesecake to serve.
Storage: Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in freezer for up to 6 weeks.